The Regency & Villas Apartments is a student housing community that serves nearly 1,000 residents across 15 universities each year! As you begin your application process, keep in mind that we have guidelines that we use to sort through our applicants each year!
The Lease Contract provides greater details on the requirements of all residents as it relates to living at either the Regency or the Villas Apartments. Reviewing the Lease Contract will provide all of your answers, however, below we have provided a few of the most common questions!
Please do not hesitate to contact our Leasing Team if you have any questions as we certainly will try to accommodate you the best we can!
Requirements to be a Resident:
- Must be at least 18 years old (or parent must sign document saying you can live here)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (with social security number)
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credits, or equivalent, at any given point throughout the academic year
- Must make all financial payments on time as outlined in the Lease Contract
- Must have a Guarantor for the Lease Contract (or pay in full for the year)
The Regency & Villas Management Team has the sole right to deny, or approve, all applicants. Although we use this criteria, we have the sole right to adjust our policy if we deem it necessary. Not being enrolled in academics, should you drop out, does not constitute your ability to terminate your lease without paying your financial obligations!