The Regency & Villas Apartments are proudly home to nearly 1,000 students from over 15 universities. Although we boast the state's highest number of renewals each year, we still have nearly 600 students moving in on the same weekend! 🙈
Below you will find:
- Move In Weekend Dates/Times
- Map of Move In Weekend including where to park and check in
- Directions to The Regency on move in weekend!
Our experienced Management Team has planned special events, coordinated speedy check out lines and so much more to make your Move In Weekend as stress-free as possible!
💭 Move In Weekend: Dates & Times ____________________________________________
August is our largest move in of the year and every incoming student has the same move in date on their Lease Contract: August 18, 2018. Check out the information below so you can plan accordingly for your arrival and we look forward to seeing you!
Move in Weekend Dates & Times:
- Saturday, August 18th: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday, August 19th: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (all payments must be made at least 48 hours prior to this date in order to move in as Accountants will not be available)
Beginning Monday, August 20th all move ins must take place between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday - Friday. Weekend move ins will not be accommodated so please plan accordingly!
💭 VIP Move In Day: Date & Time ____________________________________________
Our VIP Move In residents are able to move in on August 17th and get even faster lines as they skip several "stations" and move along to get their keys faster than ever!
VIP Move in Day & Times:
- Friday, August 18th: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
We cannot move in residents that have not met all of the requirements for the Move In VIP process including paying all of the Housing and Meal Plan payments required!
💭 How do I get VIP Move In Access? ____________________________________________
All you have to do is literally what you agreed to do in the Lease Contract! If you complete each of the following items no later than August 1, 2017 you will receive an email confirmation with details on how the VIP Access works on move in day!
Complete each of these...
- Resident must completely sign the Lease Contract (digitally)
- Guarantor must completely sign the Lease Contract (digitally)
- Application Fee must be paid ($175)
- Security Deposit must be paid (amount depends on floor plan and is located on first page of your digital lease! It's either $100 or $250)
- Fall Meal Plan must be paid in full (you chose the plan you wanted in the Lease Contract!)
- August Rent Installment (it's due on August 1st anyhow!)
We will send you an email during the first week of August letting you know if you have made your payments for both Housing and Meal Plan requirements by August 1, 2017!
💭 How do I get to the Regency & Villas Apartments?
Here is a Google Maps link to where we are located. The drawing above shows where you can park during the Move In Weekend Hours.
💭 Is there a gate code to get into the community?
Yes, but we do not provide it publicly! We have the gate opened for general access during Move In Weekend Hours and once you receive your keys you will be provided your Gate Key to access after hours! 👍
Once the hours of 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. has ended, the gate will be closed and you will not be able to access the community without your Gate Card as the privacy of our current residents is our top priority!